Catamaran is seeking a diligent, motivated, and collaborative Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to run cell-based assays to help advance our Immune Cell Therapies to the clinic. This position is focused on cell therapy product characterization and will play a key role in the design and execution of assays supporting Process Development and regulatory filings. The ideal candidate is excited to develop new medicines for cancer, technically competent, and has significant experience with cell and molecular biology techniques, especially involving cell-based assays in 96 well plate format. The strong desire to learn and positive collaborative attitude are more important than experience in any specific method.
- Maintain primary cultures of NK and target cells in a highly reproducible fashion
- Perform, and report on analytical assays, such as flow cytometry, IncuCyte, MSD/Luminex, cytotoxicity, qPCR/ddPCR, and nucleic acid preparation
- Work in close collaboration with platform teams, as well as Contract Research and Manufacturing Organizations to review data
- Maintain stocks of critical materials and contribute to basic lab and device maintenance
- Meticulously maintain records and documents for IP and regulatory filings
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- 6+ years, or MS with 4+ years of relevant experience in an academic or biotech/pharma setting
- Experience in gene/cell therapy or cell engineering is a plus
- Facility with software such as MS Office, FlowJo/FCS Express, JMP/GraphPad
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, all with a team-oriented positive attitude
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Catamaran Bio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.